Monday, August 3, 2015

Cuz we'll always be cougars

Okay, okay, I'm sure half the world has already seen all of these videos, but in light that ROC passes went on sell today and I'll be heading back to BYU (and BYU sporting events) in like three weeks (!!!!!) I have decided to share these uplifting Divine Comedy Music Videos:

Fail:


Good:


and last of all (of those I wanted to post...) Cougars:


I may or may not be completely and utterly excited to return to Provo.
Okay you got me. I am BEYOND excited. At this point on instagram I would use #hashtags... and if I did it would look like this:

#byu
#immacougar
#iamsoexcitedtogobackilovebyusomuch
#butimkindascaredofschoolsinceivemisseditforabout2yearsnow

When I collect my ROC pass in these next few days there will be photos of me being overwhelmed with joy. Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment