Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pin-Mania

So for those of you who might not know I have been out of commission this past week recovering from back surgery.
So since I have to either be standing or laying down for most of the time I have been enjoying  watching movies, having Sarah read books to me (it's just more fun that way,) and well... pinning, you know...on Pinterest.
I have decided that I enjoy it way to much, I probably have about 4 people's weddings planned (not mine though, that won't be happening anytime soon,) I have about 1,000 recipes that I will most likely never make, and loads of places that I would love to visit but by no means will I ever get there.
On the other hand, I now have many more jokes to laugh at, secrets to Disney, and a fair number of "hacks" to use for my life.
Brilliant huh?
I suppose it does have an upside...if any of you need a wedding planner, I've got the whole thing in my plam.

No comments:

Post a Comment