Thursday, May 28, 2015

welp here we are again....

hello fellow family members, friends, so on....

so as many of you know about 2 weeks ago I returned from THE GREATEST year and a half of my life. (sniff, sniff)
But although I am sad, there is great joy to be found knowing that God has a plan for each one of us. ALL OF US. And when one chapter ends (no matter how beautiful the chapter was) there is another one, even better waiting on the next page.

Things to know about me now:

I am not the same Katy I was 18 months ago, I think (at least I hope) I am a better Katy and I know that I can continue improving, YAY!
I like Latin Music now (it happens when you live in Mexico for a while) but I will not force anyone to listen to it with me.
I occasionally speak spanish words in my sentences.
I truly find great JOY in the simple miracles I see daily.
I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ I know it, I try daily to live it, I truly DO love it.

okay other thing:
This last week I got to go to the Payson Temple Open House. GOR.GE.OUS.
It was stunning. I truly believe that it is only the best for the Lord, and I believe that if He has told us that we ourselves are "temples" we should only give "the best" shouldn't we? Just a thought. Also an invitation if there is still time to go. GO. And if you can't make it to the open house and you can go when it is dedicated DO IT. I love being surrounded with His house in this state. What a great blessing.

So I guess that is my first blog post for now, not much (I will need to be more creative in days to come) but it's a start.

1 comment:

  1. Katy, it's good to have you and your blog back. Eager to see you next week. Love, Grandma R.

    ReplyDelete