Tuesday, November 5, 2013

God Be With You Til We Meet Again

Hey friends! So this is it! Tonight I will be set apart as a Missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and will be entering the MTC tomorrow! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord and His people in Mexico for these next 18 months. 
Here is all the contact info I have so far (so PLEASE write me!!!)

Address in the MTC:
Sister Kathryn Ruth Armknecht
DEC16 MEX-VLH
2023 N 900 E Unit 872
Provo, Utah
84602

Mission Home Address:
Sister Kathryn Ruth Armknecht
Av. Circuito C.D. Deportiva No. 206
Colonia Atasa
86100 Villahermosa, Tabasco
MEXICO

Email Address:
kathryn.armknecht@myldsmail.net
(I would prefer emails to me be for big news like "I got my Mission Call!" or "Guess who's getting married?!?" etc. Or to tell me that you want to get my emails so I can tell my mom. You can still email me otherwise but I will have other priorities first during my internet time to write family and other friends on Missions.)

Thanks everyone so much for your support! I'm so grateful for you all and I'll see you in a year and a half! 


I know with all of my heart that this is the true church and that anyone who finds it and learns of it with an open heart will know it true. The Book of Mormon is the word of God, it is SO true, and it goes hand and hand with the Bible. I know that the Temple is the House of God and that the power and blessings you receive there is needed by all. I love this Gospel and I know that serving a Mission at this time is what I am supposed to do. I KNOW. I have never been more sure of anything in my life then this Gospel. And if there are any of you who are doubting please do as Elder Holland said you could do for him and lean on my faith and on my testimony.

-Hermana Armknecht

No comments:

Post a Comment