Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mark your calenders! (This post is for you Claire!)

Why hello there friends!
So once upon a time I got a Mission Call
and now I enter the MTC in 29 days!!! Woot!
And with going on the Mission I get to speak in my ward!
YAY!

I will be speaking on October 20th at 9 am the address of my church is 250 W 600 S Lindon, UT 84042       which is also on 1600 North in Orem (it's confusing...) but, it's right by Maeser Prep Academy for those of you who know where that is.

Afterwards at 12:30 there will be a delectable lunch at my home which if you desperately want to come (because I KNOW you do) message me on Gmail or text me for it, I'd rather not post it on the blog-o-sphere. So message me *cough* Claire *cough*




I still have not posted about Conference or my birthday, plus I just got some lovely pictures taken by a lovely friend of mine so I probably will end up posting a few.... yeah...

I hope those of you who want to come can come on the 20th, I would love to spend some time with you before I leave for 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment