Friday, October 18, 2013

Missionary Pictures, the 19 year old, and General Conference, OH MY!

So the other week my lovely friend Sydney came and visited me and took some pictures of me at the Draper Utah Temple. And not that I usually like to post pictures of myself on here but she did such a good job that I decided that I would post some of them on here after a few other things:

First:
I'm 19 now!!! Officially old enough to serve my Mission now. We pretty much celebrated my birthday on the 4th so activities wouldn't collide with Conference. It was a an awesome day spent with my family and with a victory from my BYU Cougars over the Aggies that was an extra present I very much enjoyed(; Saturday was my actually birthday and although I am now 19 it didn't really feel that different than 18 at first... I guess that "whole year older and WISER" thing didn't really happen when I woke up that morning.  Luckily, it was the start of General Conference, which helped with becoming "wiser."
Also, between sessions my family surprised me with a special gift, a two hour present named Waldo, an energetic puppy from Rent a Puppy, he was so much fun.

Second:
As mentioned before General Conference was two weeks ago (one my birthday!!!) I love General Conference. It is such a blessing to me that we have the opportunity each 6 months to gather together as a whole church and to hear the word of God through the voice of His servants.
Also I just love how much the General Authorities love their spouses. The way they talk with such adoration about them makes me so happy.
I summery I just love Conference, it brings me so much joy and extra peace and strength that I need in this insane world. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church on the earth and I am so grateful to be blessed to have had it in my life forever. I love this gospel!

Yup!

And now, some pictures! All credit goes to Sydney Stout check out her page!














lastly, some people have asked me to post pictures of all my Mission outfits... I don't know if I will because I already posted where I found stuff but we'll see!

Until next time! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment