Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Oh hey there world

So I've been slacking of a bit in the world of blogging...sometimes I get to a point were I'm about to write something cool and inspiring and then..."nah...who would wanna read that anyway." or, "uh, better not today." Anyways, to anyone who has been wanting to know of my life this is the post for you!
(Hurrah! Yipee! Blogging!)

Family, isn't it about time?

I've been blessed to spend lots of time with the family. Park City Vacation, Fourth of July Celebration, reading scriptures to work on our Exhalation! (hehe I just really wanted the last one to rhyme with the first two.)
It really has been such a blessing. I certainly love my family.


Independence Day...

As said right in the paragraph above, I got to spend some time with the fav-fam. It was an excellent day, BBQ, cube (a Swedish yard game,) and watching fireworks from the back porch. Seriously a huge contrast from my 4th of July last year in México (we had a zone meeting and every single American came dressed in red, white, and blue with no correlation on our part.)

July 5th

Was a Sunday. I love Sundays for many.reasons, more than I can count, but let's just say that we should all find more joy in Sundays, they are the best.


Okey-dokey. I know it wasn't much but I decided it was best to update.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment